Tuesday, August 11, 2009

PICTURES!!!!

We got our pictures back from the photographers yesterday...and I am in LOVE!! They did a fabulous job.

Click here to see the preview of our album. This isn't the final version, I know there will be at least a few changes, but it's the short and sweet version of our pictures. :)


And if you have about 2 hours on your hands click here to go to our gallery, and look at 850+ photos (no I'm not exaggerating...)


I really cannot say enough great things about Josh & Jenny Solar, they were wonderful photographers, and we had so much fun with them on our wedding day (as I'm sure you can see from the pictures :) Anyone in KC looking for a wedding photographer - call them! No really, do it! You won't regret it!!

2 comments:

  1. wow 850+ photos! well i checked out your album and it was phenomenal. congratulations again, and i hope you continue to use this blog for the misadventures of your wedded bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do I get to come visit your pregnancy blog??!! :P

    ReplyDelete