...to Bermuda...Bahama...Come on pretty mama...
So Matt and I finally got our butts into the travel agency on Saturday (it's only been on the to-do list for about a month now...). We visited Pathfinder Travel & Cruises in Olathe. They were very nice, and gave us LOTS of ideas about where we could go for our Honeymoon. I must say, seeing the prices of all of these trips almost makes me sick. But, looking further into all of the resorts, and what we'd get for our money, I'm realizing that every penny will be worth it. We cannot wait for the week of relaxation that will come after our wedding. It's going to be fantastic!! Now we just have to decide where we want to go... Mary at Pathfinder quoted us prices and gave us travel books for several places:
- Aruba (Matt's top pick - and the most expensive, go figure)
- Jamaica (my top pick)
- Mexico
- Cruises to the Carribbean (sounds great, but we decided we'll save a cruise for a vacation, not for our Honeymoon)
So we just have to find some spare time (HA!) to look at all of the different resorts in these great countries and pick where we want to go. No matter what we end up choosing, I am so looking forward to the trip...as long as I have a beach, a drink in my hand at all times, and my Hubby by my side, I will be happy. :)
aaahhhhh...paradise...

No comments:
Post a Comment