Thursday, January 29, 2009

Panic Attack!!!!!!

So last night, I was being a good wedding planner, and doing some research online to find our bridesmaid dresses. I was of course looking for the cheapest price, and trying to get a decision made since I was advised to order them by the end of January (yes, I realize that is SATURDAY!). Well, in doing this research I made a terrible discovery. The associates at Mia's Bridal LIED TO US!! (GASP) Can you believe it!?

If you don't recall, this is the dress that we picked out for the Bridesmaids...

And we planned to do the chocolate brown (as shown) with the 2 bands (shown in ivory) in Coral. NOT GONNA HAPPEN! After reading more about the dress on the designer's website, (which yes I probably should have done a long time ago) I discovered that these bands are only available in Ivory, or the color of the dress... WHAT?! So. Not. Cool. So now I am unsure of what to do. I've emailed the bridesmaids (hurry up and write me back girls!) and am polling the realies (they always have good advice) because Lord knows I cannot make this decision on my own!!!!!! Our options now are 1) order the dress in all Chocolate Brown; 2) order the dress in Brown with Ivory bands; or 3) go shopping again for a different dress. Gah! Decisions, Decisions! Hopefully we can get this one made asap, and get these puppies ordered! It's been on the to-do list for waaaay to long...........

No comments:

Post a Comment