Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Save the Date!!

Guess what went in the mailbox this morning?

These bad boys!!!
Now it's really official...our wedding date has been sent to the masses!! I didn't want to ruin the surprise for all of you actually receiving one...so that's why you only get a picture of the envelopes ;)

I have to give a big THANK YOU to my awesome Maid-of-Honor, and best friend for life, Jess, who came over Saturday and helped me address, stamp, stuff, & lick each and every one. It would have been a much less entertaining experience with out her... :)

So check your mailboxes everyone...in just a couple of days you will have a shiny new magnet to put on your fridge, with our wedding date in nice big letters, so you have no excuse! Be there or be square! ;)


Oh, and have I mentioned how much I love VistaPrint before?? Because I do. I ordered these from them, at a great price, and even got FREE shipping! Woo hoo! I ordered the envelopes separately from another awesome website, Envelope Mall. Oh how I love the power of the internet...

1 comment:

  1. I got my save the date in the mail.....Very Cute

    ReplyDelete