I can't believe it is already 9 days into 2009 (and I haven't posted a single entry this year!). I am kind of in the middle of several things right now, so that's why I haven't had much to post about. Just for fun...here's what's in the works right now:
~Cake tastings: 2 next week, and hopefully we can then make our decision
~Save the Date's: ordered, should arrive next week!
~Catering: tasting next week, we should have our menu planned after that!
~Guest list: almost finalized. Just need to gather some more addresses...
~Honeymoon: still working on getting into the travel agency so we can get this planned
~Bridesmaids dresses: still searching online, will be ordering by the end of the month (hopefully)
~Invitations: after an unsuccessful attempt to design them myself, I have enlisted the help of a Realie to design them for me...once they are done I will be ordering from VistaPrint
So basically what all that means is I need to get on the ball and get working on these things!!
But be on the lookout...several new posts *should* be coming soon!!
Happy 2009!


No comments:
Post a Comment