Monday, December 22, 2008

Flower Girl Dresses

Well, now that we have our Bridesmaid dresses picked out, it's time to start thinking about flower girl dresses...

I was talking to Jennifer the other day (my cousin, and the mom of my adorable flower girls) and we both looked online at Mori Lee's website and go figure we both picked the same dress! It goes with the bridesmaid dresses PERFECTLY.


How cute is this?! And it has the band that is a perfect match to the bridesmaid dresses. This is the online version of coral, but let's hope the real thing isn't quite so orangy :)

Can't you just picture these cutie pies in this dress?!?
nu=3285>9<9>:45>WSNRCG=3238:9:::5876nu0mrj.jpg">
(That's Reagan on the left, and Sarah on the right)

Jen is planning to take the girls to try it on some time after the holidays, and I can't wait to see pictures! I know they will be absolutely ADORABLE!

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are darling. They are going to look so sweet. Good pick!

    ReplyDelete