So...without further ado...PICTURES!
The dresses are both by Mori Lee, and here are the pictures of them from their website:
Bridesmaid Dresses

Maid of Honor's Dress

The BMs dresses will be in the chocolate like its shown, but the part that's white in the picture will be coral. And the MOH dress will be all chocolate. ( I realize that in the picture here they look like completely different shades of brown, but I looked at swatches and the Chocolate is almost identical for both dresses :) )
And now pictures of my beautiful girls in their dresses!!
Jessica~Maid of Honor

A close up of the detail on Jessica's dress (ignore the silly face she's making...)

Ashley~Bridesmaid

Yet another silly face...I think we had too much fun today!!
Caitlin~Bridesmaid

Shelley~Bridesmaid

Detail of BM dresses (as modeled by Shelley...)

And last, to see what they look like together, a pic of Jessica and Ashley (clamped, zipped, and lookin HAWT!):

YAY! We made a decision! Finally. :) We haven't ordered them yet, I am now on the hunt for these dresses online so I can get them cheaper.
Jessie and Elaine, hope you guys like this dress!! hehe. But really, it was very flattering on everyone, so I'm sure you'll both look great in it.
I can't wait to actually order them! One more thing off the list... now I have to decide what the guys are going to wear. Ugh. It never ends...

YAY!! They are beautiful!!!!
ReplyDelete