Well yesterday evening we had a knock on the door, and it was the UPS man, WITH OUR GUESTBOOK! I can't believe it arrived this fast, I just got the email saying it shipped like 2 days ago. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the actual book, but here is a sneak peek of the cover taken from the Picaboo Website:
I'd give you the link to look through the whole thing...but that ruins all the fun for those of you who are actually coming to the wedding! Gotta keep some things a surprise...I'll tell you this much - it's not your typical guestbook. Instead of boring blank pages with lines for everyone to sign their names, it is full of pictures of Matt and I (from when we were little up until our Engagement Pictures) and there is space around the pictures for everyone to sign and write us a message. This way, after the wedding we have an awesome keepsake! But you'll just have to come to the wedding to see the real thing ;) 
The cover is so cute. That's my favorite picture of you guys!!... You are quite the wedding planner!! I can't wait to see all the final stuff at the wedding!!! :)
ReplyDelete