Wednesday, December 3, 2008

VistaPrint ROCKS!

Ever since we got engaged (which, yes, I know, was an entire 6 MONTHS ago) I have been looking forward to sending Save the Date magnets out. Just because our engagement will be so long (just over a year) and I want to spread the good news about our wedding as soon as possible! Well, it has taken me FOREVER to actually get this Save the Date process going. First we had to take our engagement pictures and get the copyrighted CD (yes, I realize that was like 2 months ago...) and then I had to pick out which ones I wanted (you know me and decisions...) I orginally picked some out from Magnet Street, but was hesitating because of the price.

Well...then I discovered this wonderful thing called VistaPrint (and I have the Realies to thank for that!) Holy cow, if you haven't been to their website before, stop now and click on the link. You will be AMAZED. They have so much FREE stuff!!!!! And even the stuff that's not free is amazingly CHEAP!!!! So, they have a deal where you can get 10 magnets FREE - just pay shipping - and you can design your own and upload the design (for a small fee), or use one of their templates. Well, I have this wonderful $20 version of Photo Shop at home, and I thought I'd put it to some good use and see if I couldn't design my own Save the Date (ok, by design my own I mean copy the design I liked from the Magnet Street catalog...)

I ordered the 10 Free ones from VP, just to see what they looked like (I just couldn't commit to ordering the entire 100 of them...) and they came in yesterday!! I was going to post a picture, but I don't want to spoil the fun for those of you who will receive them in the mail!! Also, they aren't exactly what I wanted YET. I still need to tweak them a little before placing the final order.

I'll probably give in and post a picture when I get the final ones in :) But I just had to share my excitement. And enlighten everyone to VistaPrint!! Seriously, if you haven't checked it out...DO IT!!!!!!! You won't regret it! And sign up with your email address. You'll get an email just about every day, but it's totally worth it because the emails are full of FREE STUFF!! I have ordered all kinds of free stuff for Matt's "company", my Christmas cards, and I think I've *almost* convinced myself to design my own invitations! :o

1 comment:

  1. Dang it! i was so excited to tell you that you can get the magnets at walgreens for a good price! ... but, it sounds like this might be better! Anyway, you can make other stuff at WG too... you might check it out!
    :)

    ReplyDelete