Well. That was a close one. Upon my initial discovery of the "lie" we were told by the sales-associate at Mia's regarding the color availability of our bridesmaid dresses, I was in complete panic mode. I have since calmed down, and with the help of my beautiful bridesmaids made a decision.
Drum roll please...
We have decided to go with all brown dresses. It was an (almost) unanimous decision - and certainly one we are all happy with. I tried to find a picture of the dress with the white bands shown in brown, but was unsuccessful. I then tried to edit the picture I do have, and color in those stripes brown - and was even more unsuccessful. So, this post will just have to remain pictureless. Use your imagination. :)
So, you can all relax now...I know you were loosing sleep over this one. ;) All I have to do now is collect measurements and moolah and then we can order these puppies! I can't wait to see them in person!
Also in the works: the flower girls' dress decision! Jen took the girls shopping over the weekend, and sent me pics of my adorable flower girls. Now I just have to decide which one and what color to go with...but be on the lookout for another post with some cu-tee-pies coming soon!!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment