Sunday, February 8, 2009

What a Weekend!

Well, this has been one successfull wedding weekend, let me tell you.
Just so I can gloat in all of my accomplishments over the past couple of days, let me share them with you... :)
1. Ordered the bridesmaid dresses. FINALLY!! I found them online at e bridal superstore for a pretty good deal (about $20 less than in the store) and went ahead and placed the order yesterday. So it's official...the bridesmaids will be wearing this dress:

(except the two bands will be chocolate to match the rest of the dress)

And my lovely maid of honor will be wearing this one:

I'm so happy these are finally on their way!! Now I just have to decide what the guys will wear...


2. Decided on Flower Girl Dresses. another FINALLY!! Jen and I have been going back and forth via e-mail for the past week trying to decide which dresses to go with. And we finally decided! The girls will be in Mori Lee style 533:

in coral, with an ivory sash (and it has an adorable bow in the back...at first I was weary of the whole bow thing...but it's grown on me :)

And just for fun...here are some pictures of the Cu-tee-pies just like I promised! :) This is them in a dress similar to the one we're going with...but not quite the same. Aren't they adorable!!!

3. My favor boxes came in!! Yay for craigslist!! As I mentioned the other day, I got 50 of these bad boys for $20. Not too shabby! They are a little tricky to put together...but I'm sure my MOH and I can figure it out! ;) Here's a (not so good) pic of the one I put together so far...

Seriously, aren't these the cutest little boxes ever!! I love them. And while I was at it...I took a fake Gerber I had laying around the house and made a make-shift favor box, going with the idea from earlier:Yes, I realize the flower is a million times to big...but you get the idea. These will be so cute for my shower!!

4. Mom is starting to go through old pictures for me, and scanning them onto her computer, so that they can be included in our Video Montage. It is so much fun going through old pictures!!

5. Last but not least, I ordered the first part of my bridesmaid's gift!! I won't post a pic, since I'm sure they'll see this post at some point...but just know that they are super cute, and I got them at a great deal! I love the internet. :)

So for once, I get to check a few things off the to do list. Now of course there are plenty of things to add in their place, but that's ok. Keeps me busy at work. ;) hee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment