Friday, February 27, 2009

Good news!

I'm very excited to report that quite a few good things have happened in the past couple days!!

1. I got the cake topper! It's smaller than I thought, but still AWESOME!

2. I got my veil! Matt wasn't home yet, so I tried it on, and aside from a few wrinkles, it's FABULOUS! I love it! I can't wait to try it on with my dress :)

3. And the best news...JCCC just called me and they are letting Jess and I take the calligraphy class afterall! YAY!! I know you were all worried, but you can relax now...your invitations will be addressed in style. :)

Oh, and it's FRIDAY! Doesn't get much better than that!! Mom and I are meeting with a florist tomorrow, and Matt and I are *supposed* to go to Mia's to look at tuxes (and shoes!!), so hopefully come Monday I will have lots more good news to report! Here's hoping for a successfull wedding weekend!!

1 comment: