Monday, March 2, 2009

Wedding Website OVERLOAD

Just when I think I have my wedding website up-to-date, and have come to terms with the fact that I have THREE websites, The Knot goes and changes their website format. I'll give them credit, it is WAY better now, and pretty awesome for a free website, however now I have 2 websites that are pretty much the same. Not exactly what I was going for. So over the next couple days I hope to get the Knot website updated with everything that is currently on the Google site (I finally put links to all of them over there on the right side of the blog --->) and then *hopefully* do away with the Google one and have everything all in one place. Wow, maybe I can be normal and just have 1 wedding website and 1 blog! he he. I'll update when I'm all done, but for now both sites will probably be looking pretty rough while I get everything fixed up - so pardon my mess while they're under construction :)

Now I'm really wishing I had put the Knot website in with the Save the Date magnets instead of the Google one..........

P.S. This weekend wasn't *quite* as successful as I was hoping (go figure). Mom and I did meet with a florist, and hopefully will be booking this week (keep your fingers crossed for us that her prices aren't crazy!) I finally dragged Matt (and Tony, his friend and a groomsman) to go tux shopping yesterday, but with no luck. First of all, why in the WORLD are all of the bridal/formalwear stores CLOSED on Sundays?!?! And second of all, Men's Warehouse SUCKS. At least for indecisive me they do. We went there, looked through a book, and left even more confused than when we got there. So all that coaxing for nothing (needless to say Matt was less than thrilled with our pointless outing...). But hopefully this Saturday a trip to Mia's (when they are actually OPEN) will be much more successful. I have a "Wedding Day" planned for Saturday for Matt and I, including tux shopping, honeymoon planning, and starting the registry, so hopefully we can get a lot done (you might want to cross your fingers for us on this one too...)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new knot.com site. Lookin good. And good luck this weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete