I'm still alive, I promise! I know it's been a while since I posted, and I haven't updated my to-do list (there's nothing to check off anyway...), and I haven't had any major accomplishements lately, so I thought you might be wondering if I fell off the planet or something! Nope, I'm still here. Just been a busy week, and the busy-ness has not been wedding related (for once). But, I just realized, as of today we are exactly 4 MONTHS AWAY from the big day!!!! AHH!! I have so much to do!! I promise I will get on the ball and start getting things accomplished soon...so stay tuned for more posts! In the mean time, go check out my new
photography blog! I've been a slacker on it too, only posted once so far, but hopefully tonight I will change that! See you soon!
P.S. Happy (belated) St. Patty's day! And happy 3 YEARS since our first date :)
how sweet is this design/logo? It belongs to LUCKYME, a blog I follow (the company is Lucky Designs)-check them out for some awesome wedding inspiration! It is my current inspiration for my next tattoo. :) Matt and I are going to get one together once we get married - I love the clovers/hearts on this logo...I think if I add another leaf (has to be a lucky 4 leaf clover!) and have the tattoo artist put their own spin on it, it will be perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment