No, not the wedding planning. (Ha! I can dream, right?!) The website!! I finally finished moving everything over from our Google site to the new and improved Knot website. Yay! I'm officially normal (no comments, please :) and have ONE wedding website. Thank goodness for boring work meetings...
Check it out!
Oh, and I didn't completely get rid of the old website, it's still there, but when you open it up it directs you to the Knot website. Since I am a genious and put the Google website in the Save the Date's envelopes, I don't want to confuse anyone by making that website dissappear all together.
I really like the new site...it has everything I wanted, is organized, and all in one place! Easy to update too. I still have a couple of pictures I'd like to add, but their on the home computer...maybe I'll get around to that one of these days...
Oh and mark your calendars...Matt and I are still on for our WEDDING DAY tomorrow! Mia's, Travel Agency, and Bed Bath & Beyond: HERE WE COME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment