We booked a florist! Her name is Linda Dowdle, and her company is Floralyn. Check out her website!

She's going to do just about everything for us...Bouquets, Corsages, Boutonnieres, Ceremony Decorations, Cake Decorations, Centerpieces...
So I went from DIY to D-I-None! And I'm actually quite ok with that. Since Mom was ok with going over budget (for the 10,000th time... ;) I am ok with handing the work off to a professional. :) I gave Linda a swatch of that AMAZING fabric we found at Hobby Lobby, as well as a list of my ideas, and Mom and I both really felt that she "got" what I am going for. (which is great, because sometimes I'm not even sure if I "get" it...)
Did I mention she's also putting my centerpieces together for me at no extra charge! I just have to finish gathering vases and coffee beans, and hand them off to her! YAY. Oh, and we also decided that 1/2 the tables will get the floral centerpiece, and the other 1/2 will get a candle centerpiece (the only DIY tidbit left...). I have no idea what that candle centerpiece will be...any suggestions???? :D
P.S. I booked her last week actually, I'm just a little behind on the blog updates...stay tuned, plenty more to come! It was a successful weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment