- Ordered personalized napkins (I'll post a pic of them once I get them)
- Bought supplies to make flower girl baskets (I FINALLY found baskets I like, and silk coral gerbers. JoAnn's ROCKS!)
- Also bought garters at JoAnn's. Only $3! I bought 2 plain white ones, and then we found some brown lace and coral ribbon that my aunt Terri is going to add to one of them. (I'll post a pic of that when it's done)
- Researched reception decor online - this week I hope to order vases for the centerpeices and votive candle holders.
- Researched Honeymoons online - I've narrowed it down to 4 options, and I will be forcing Matt to help me decide so we can book one this weekend! The 4 options are: 7 night stay at El Dorado Seaside Suites in Riviera Maya, Mexico; 7 night stay at Dreams Resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico; 7 night Carnival Cruise to Western Caribbean; 7 night Royal Caribbean Cruise to Southern Caribbean (click on each one for a little more info... and tell me what you think! If you've been on one of these trips, feel free to share your experience :)
- Filled out most of the passport forms. Just need to fill in a few more things, and go apply for those bad boys!
- Fixed the wedding website...the pictures all show up now! (I was really smart and copied and pasted from the old website, and then deleted the pages...yeah...didn't work so well...)
So that's where I'm at...slowly but surely getting things done! I hate that I'm down to all the little details, it was much easier for me to work on booking vendors! But we're under 4 months to go now!! I can't believe how quickly time is flying!! Hopefully by the end of this week or this weekend I will have another update to post with more accomplishments (keep your fingers crossed ;)!
P.S. Have you checked out my new photography blog yet? I spent some time this weekend posting on there too...check it out!

wow you've done so much!! i'm still trying to remind myself to pull out my monthly calender and look at what i need to do right now. i'm working on setting up a date with my invitation designer in may, and will be getting my catering contract here any time now. after that it's all about the little details, and i'll be handmaking everything. yikes! it's a good thing we started planning in september 08 and aren't getting married until april 10!!
ReplyDelete