Saturday, March 14, 2009

Want More?????

So...if you were thinking to yourself man, I wish this chick would blog about more than just her dang wedding... (which I'm sure so many of you were...) then you are in luck!! I got myself a new camera recently, and with that came the re-discovery of my love for photography. Sure, I've only had my pets and fiance to take pictures of so far, but I still love it and really like some of the shots I've gotten already. I decided that I needed a place to share some of these pictures, as well as a way to see the progress I will (hopefully) make as I learn more about my camera & digital photography - I've been an old schooler up until now...but I'm venturing away from film and into the digital world... :) Enter: THE NEW BLOG. By the way, click on that link if you'd like to check it out. There's not much to it right now (one measly post to be exact) but it's a work in progress. :) I have about 600 pictures to sift through so I can choose my favorites to post, but I haven't exactly gotten that far yet. Like I said- work in progress. So anyway...go check it out, and let me know what you think! I'll post a link over there ----> with the link to our wedding website, so you can always find me. :)

1 comment:

  1. okay i'm adding your photo blog to my google reader! you should add mine too: www.friendphotogphotography.com. now we can be both wedding planning and photography buddies!!

    jenifriend

    ReplyDelete