Monday, February 16, 2009

Website is FINALLY up to date!

So when I first discovered the power of the internet in regards to my wedding, I made a "website" via The Knot. This doesn't consist of much more than me blabbing about us, how we met, where the wedding is, etc. The one thing I do like about it is the Guestbook, where friends and family can leave a comment (if you haven't done that yet, check out the website here, and tell us how much you love us! ;)

Well, next I discovered the ability to make a free website on Google...who doesn't love Google?! So, I made this bad boy. It started as more of a bio, with every little detail about the wedding on it, but once the Blog came about, it evolved into more of an informational site-since I blab about every little detail on here.... Also, once the blog came about I pretty much forgot the darn website ever existed and never got around to updating it.

But that is no longer the case! As of today, the Wedding Website is up-to-date and full of lots of pictures & information about our special day. It doesn't give away too much (like it originally did), because I'd hate to spoil the fun for everyone! I took the link to the blog off as well, since I pretty much divulge every single detail on here. So you lucky ones who already had the blog site are now few and far between (hopefully).

Anyway, just had to share my great accomplishment of the day. :)

P.S. I also played with centerpiece ideas over the weekend...post coming soon...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This was totally me too. I swear I have 5 different wedding websites for us set up...somewhere. ;)

    ReplyDelete