Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Koozie, anyone?

At the end of my work day today, I was farting around on the internet looking at wedding stuff (after getting all of my work done of course...) and came across some neat websites selling custom-made koozies (or coolies, or huggies, whatever you call them)! I think this is such a cool favor idea! We don't plan on doing favors at the actual wedding, but I think these would be really neat to give out at our Rehersal Dinner, or maybe our Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties.

When I was looking through the websites, I came across about a MILLION different sayings/graphics that you can choose from, so I thought I'd share a few of my favorites :)

(by the way, these all came from one of the following 3 websites - but I don't remember which ones came from which - Kustom Koozies, Dollar Imprint & Custom Ink)

Perfect for a Bachelor/Bachelorette Weekend :)
The ever-popular Daisy :)
Such a cute saying!

I think this one's my fav. :)
The front of this one says "To have and to hold..." hee hee
These bad boys are pretty cheap, depending on which website, but I saw them as cheap as 30 cents a pop! Not too shabby!! So now I just have to figure out which event I NEED to order these for... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment