Thursday, February 19, 2009

I just bought a veil!!!!

My very first eBay purchase. Ever. Wow, what a rush! :)

I found this bad boy while searching on eBay the other day (ok, I was actually looking for a cake topper and FG baskets, but what's the difference, right?!). I was too scared to buy it right away, I am deathly afraid of impulse-buys. So I added it to my "watched" items, and went back and looked at it a million times. This had the "buy it now" option, so I didn't have to deal with the stress of out-bidding someone - and that was nice. So anyway, on to the exciting part, here it is!!

Do you like it?? From the picture, I love it. When I went to try on my dress the last time, I also tried on veils, but didn't find any that I liked. This is honestly the first veil I've seen that I like. I don't know why I'm so picky about veils, but what can ya do. I think the satin edges will go PERFECTLY with my dress, just as long as the color matches. And ok, I'll admit, I don't really know if it will. The dress is technically ivory, and the veil is technically white, but to me the dress looked white so I'm hoping that it will all just blend together in the end. :D I have 7 days to return it once I get it, so that makes me feel a little better. Oh, and did I mention, I only paid $26 (INCLUDING SHIPPING) for this puppy?! Heck yeah, I'm all about the deals these days ;)

Stay tuned, because in about an hour I will be in a bid war with someone on eBay for the most awesome cake topper EVER. I don't know how I'm going to get any work done today...


No comments:

Post a Comment