Isn't this the cutest cake topper you've ever seen?! I love it. I was hoping to get it for somewhere near the $2.00 the starting bid was set at...but that didn't exactly happen. Someone else was desperately seeking a "G" cake topper as well, and we had an all out war. So in the end $25.00 it is....that's not bad....right???? Let's just hope it's as cute in person as in the picture...Thursday, February 19, 2009
I WON!!!!
Woah. I can't believe what just happened. I am sitting at my desk, practically out of breath from this bidding war on eBay. I don't know if I can handle much more eBay...the suspense just KILLS me! But, it was all worth it in the end, because look what I won!!
Isn't this the cutest cake topper you've ever seen?! I love it. I was hoping to get it for somewhere near the $2.00 the starting bid was set at...but that didn't exactly happen. Someone else was desperately seeking a "G" cake topper as well, and we had an all out war. So in the end $25.00 it is....that's not bad....right???? Let's just hope it's as cute in person as in the picture...
Isn't this the cutest cake topper you've ever seen?! I love it. I was hoping to get it for somewhere near the $2.00 the starting bid was set at...but that didn't exactly happen. Someone else was desperately seeking a "G" cake topper as well, and we had an all out war. So in the end $25.00 it is....that's not bad....right???? Let's just hope it's as cute in person as in the picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! Well I think $25 is low end for those so don't feel too bad. ;)
ReplyDelete