Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Look what I got!

A while ago, I posted about these cute-as-can-be favor boxes that Sarah found and e-mailed to me...(if you missed that post, you can check it out here)

Well today I had yet another e-mail from my awesome soon-to-be-sister-in-law, of yet another great find! This time the find was on Craigslist, and it was these fantastic little chocolate brown favor boxes: PERFECT for our wedding's theme/color scheme. So I emailed the lady, and bought them!! 50 of these puppies for $20. I have no idea if that's a good deal or not, but at about 40 cents a pop, it sounded good to me!! We will probably use them at the shower (that my aunt Terri is SO excited to be putting together!). Honestly, I have no idea what they will be used for, but they were so cute and the perfect color, I just couldn't pass them up! There are enough crafty people in our families and in the wedding party that I have no doubt we will turn them into something FABULOUS!! :)

This was officially my first wedding impulse buy. :) I have held myself back thus far, telling myself not to purchase anything I didn't have a definite use for... let's hope I'm not starting a trend...

1 comment:

  1. Good buy!!.... You will definitely find a way to put those cute little boxes to use!

    ReplyDelete