So yesterday I had some "free time" at work, and decided to add a few things to our registry. I got so many gifts for my shower, I felt like I needed to bulk up the registry so that everyone has PLENTY of options for a wedding gift (I know, I 'm just so nice...always thinking of others...hehe)
So...to see the updated registry, click HERE (hopefully that link will work).
Or you can go on to BB&B's website and search by our names (first and last - and by the way it's under Steven not Matt...just to confuse you...), or search by the registry #, which is: 8734942.
Just for fun, here are a couple of the lovely items I found and added...
first up are these sweet TV trays...not the prettiest, but the only ones that slide under the couch - which is a must. :) We eat dinner on the couch probably 90% of the time (the other 10% we eat on the deck), we just don't have a good kitchen table and chairs to sit at. And yes, these are of the "As Seen On TV" variety :D
next up I added a few of the dishes in this awesome pattern...
(I got one of the mugs at my bridal shower, and just decided I needed more!) They go with the dishes that we had picked out...and that I received at the bridal shower!
The next 2 things are more home decor items, but I love them both, and don't entirely expect to actually get them, but want them on the registry so that I can get a discount when I go to purchase them after the wedding :) (I know, I'm a thinker!)
So...to see the updated registry, click HERE (hopefully that link will work).
Or you can go on to BB&B's website and search by our names (first and last - and by the way it's under Steven not Matt...just to confuse you...), or search by the registry #, which is: 8734942.
Just for fun, here are a couple of the lovely items I found and added...
first up are these sweet TV trays...not the prettiest, but the only ones that slide under the couch - which is a must. :) We eat dinner on the couch probably 90% of the time (the other 10% we eat on the deck), we just don't have a good kitchen table and chairs to sit at. And yes, these are of the "As Seen On TV" variety :D
next up I added a few of the dishes in this awesome pattern...
(I got one of the mugs at my bridal shower, and just decided I needed more!) They go with the dishes that we had picked out...and that I received at the bridal shower!
The next 2 things are more home decor items, but I love them both, and don't entirely expect to actually get them, but want them on the registry so that I can get a discount when I go to purchase them after the wedding :) (I know, I'm a thinker!)I put 2 of these night stands on there...
We are currently remodeling our bedroom and office, and have no night stands to speak of (right now we have nothing but a bed in our room, which is just lovely...), and these are perfect! Exactly what I've been looking for. I've searched craigslist as well as several furniture stores, and they all are way too expensive. But I thought this guy was pretty reasonable, and stylish too! Oh and not to mention functional... :)
Last is this ADORABLE lamp. I'm not sure where it will go, I'm thinking in the office on the desk. (I also added 2 other matching lamps for the bedroom, but they aren't nearly as fun as this one).
There were some other things I added as well, but I'll let you check out the registry for yourself to find them. :)
P.S. I tried VERY hard not to cheat and look at what had been purchased...but that's pretty hard. But I promise I erased everything I saw from my mind (Men In Black style...) :D
We are currently remodeling our bedroom and office, and have no night stands to speak of (right now we have nothing but a bed in our room, which is just lovely...), and these are perfect! Exactly what I've been looking for. I've searched craigslist as well as several furniture stores, and they all are way too expensive. But I thought this guy was pretty reasonable, and stylish too! Oh and not to mention functional... :)
Last is this ADORABLE lamp. I'm not sure where it will go, I'm thinking in the office on the desk. (I also added 2 other matching lamps for the bedroom, but they aren't nearly as fun as this one).
There were some other things I added as well, but I'll let you check out the registry for yourself to find them. :) P.S. I tried VERY hard not to cheat and look at what had been purchased...but that's pretty hard. But I promise I erased everything I saw from my mind (Men In Black style...) :D
Countdown Update:
5 days of work until my 2 week vacation begins
(not including today...it's half over!)
3 days until my Bachelorette party
8 days until the wedding events start
10 days until we're MARRIED!
12 days until we leave for Mexico
In other news: Final dress fitting is tonight!! Eek!! I plan to take pictures, so look for an update tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment