Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Holy Cow... It's JULY!!

I just flipped my calendar at work, and it hit me.

It's July.

We're getting married...THIS MONTH!!!

Holy CRAP!!!!!!

I really can't believe how fast time is flying. I hope it will slow down just a bit for the wedding week, the big day, and the honeymoon. I want to be able to enjoy every single moment!! It seems like ever since the 2 month mark, time has escaped me. It's amazing how far away July 18th has sounded for so long, but once 2 months hit, it felt right around the corner. And now that it's actually JULY, it's crazy how soon it is.

Let the countdown begin...

Only 9 more days of work until my 2 week vacation begins (including today). WOO HOO

Only 9 more days until my Bachelorette party.

Only 14 more days until the whirlwind of "wedding events" start. (beginning with a family gathering of everyone in from out of town)

Only 17 more days until WE'RE MARRIED.

Only 19 more days until we leave for Mexico. :)


Have I said Holy Cow yet?!

1 comment: