Soon to be...Mr. & Mrs. G
Our journey to the day we say "I do"
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hair Trial! Just a teaser...
I had my hair trial tonight. The good pictures (which include the veil) are on Mom's camera, so I don't have them yet. But here's 2 pics I took on my computer...
Stay tuned...more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Brooke
I'm Brooke. Mom, wife, photographer, animal lover, free spirit...
View my complete profile
Other websites to check out
Life...Through My Lens - another blog!
The Knot Wedding Website
Things to Do This Week... 7/13
GET MARRIED!!!!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(68)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(9)
WE'RE MARRIED!!!!
I am now the queen of DIY
So this is really happening...
Bachelorette Party!
A few more pics...
Hair Trial! Just a teaser...
Final Dress Fitting!!
BB&B Registry...
Holy Cow... It's JULY!!
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(29)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(22)
Labels
Attire
(20)
Bachelorette Party
(1)
Bridal Show
(2)
Bridal Shower
(4)
Bridesmaid Dresses
(7)
Cake
(4)
Cake Topper
(1)
Catering
(1)
Centerpieces
(8)
Ceremony Decor
(3)
Countdown
(7)
Decorations
(2)
DIY
(12)
DJ
(1)
Dress
(1)
Dress Shopping
(7)
Engagement
(2)
Engagement Party
(1)
Engagement Pictures
(2)
Favors
(4)
Florist
(1)
Flower Girl Baskets
(1)
Flower Girl Dresses
(3)
Garters
(1)
Guest Book
(1)
Honeymoon
(3)
Hotel
(1)
Inspiration;
(1)
Intro
(2)
Invitations
(7)
Minister
(1)
Misc
(26)
Napkins
(1)
Photographer
(4)
Picaboo
(1)
Reception
(16)
Registry
(2)
Rehersal Dinner
(1)
Save-the-Dates
(2)
set the date
(1)
Shoes
(6)
Transportation
(1)
Tuxes
(1)
Veil
(1)
venue
(1)
VistaPrint
(4)
Wedding Band
(1)
Followers
Blogs I Follow
Kansas City Photographer Josh Solar Photo Blog
Our Journey to "I Do"
bartelstobe
Kansas City Makeup Artist CaraSue Hall
Kentiga Photography Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment