Monday, May 18, 2009

2 months and counting

Holy crap. As of today we are 2 months out from the big day!! How CRAZY is that?! I feel like I still have 10 million things to do. YIKES. But I am making progress. I actually took off work Friday to run a whole bunch of wedding errands. That helped, although I didn't quite get to mark everything off my list. I guess I overestimated how much time is in a day. :)

The main task at hand this week is INVITATIONS. They should come in today, and then it's up to Jess and I to address, stuff, stamp, and seal the deal on those bad boys!

I also have several DIY projects going that I need to finish up this week and next...still haven't finished the FG baskets, and now I decided to DIY the programs as well. Oh and I also bought a basket to hold the programs that I need to spray paint and jazz up. :)

So as you can see, things are coming along. I have all of the decor for the ceremony, aside from what the florist is doing, and almost everything for the centerpieces. Just need to order some flower petals and hunt down a few more vases. Other than that I think I have all the decor pretty well lined out.

I had my first dress fitting on Saturday...it went great! (meaning yes, the dress still fits! :) I will be going back in a couple weeks for a second fitting, and to see the veil she is making me - oh, I guess I should mention, the veil I got from eBay is white. My dress is ivory. Once I put it on it was pretty obvious, so we decided to ditch that. Barb (The Lady Who Makes Dresses) is awesome, and is going to whip up a veil for me in ivory. I really need to work on finding my jewelry now.

It's really exciting to see so many things crossed off of my master to-do list I made back in February, but don't worry there is still PLENTY to do. So let the countdown begin...2 months to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment