Monday, May 4, 2009

If the shoe fits...

...wear it at your wedding!! :)

So the shoes I bought off eBay arrived last week.........and.........THEY FIT! And I love them! Woo hoo! The shoe search is FINALLY over!! Here is a not-so-good picture of them on my feet...

They are so cute! And actually comfy too! I'm considering jazzing them up a bit, but not sure yet if I will. I bought two sets of buttons at JoAnn's over the weekend, if I can figure out a good way to attach them they just might work! If I end up having any luck, I'll be sure to post pictures. ;)

Oh, and as promised, here is a picture of the giant bubble of a package I received last week!

How funny is that?! The vases inside are a bit smaller than the ones I have now...


(the one on the right is the one I had, and on the left is the new one...)

But I think I will just make them work. I don't really care to attempt to re-create that bubble for shipping purposes. :)
Well, I got a thing or two knocked off the list this past week, but not nearly enough. Let's hope this week is a super-productive one!! I'm hoping to order the invites this week or next, can't wait to get that weight lifted off my shoulders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment