Well I FINALLY got our transportation arranged for our grand exit from the reception. I originally wanted to just do a basic limo, as that was the cheapest option, but Matt talked me into something much cooler. I figured I'd let him win this one...the car is more of a guy thing anyway. :)
So this is our ride...

a vintage 1948 Cadillac Limosuine.
HOW SWEET IS THAT?!?! I can't wait to ride in it. :) I also think it will be very fitting, since there will have been an antique car show in the town square that afternoon. So if you're coming to the wedding, bring your camera! The photographers will be gone by the time we leave, so we'll need all of you to take lots of cool pictures with us as we exit!! :)

Sweet ride!! & as far as the pictures go.. I'm on it!! Your wedding is going to be so cool. ah, can't wait!
ReplyDeletewow that's an amazing car you're going to have!! your pictures are going to be AMAZING with that as a backdrop!!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, that is a totally sweet ride. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteSecond of all, your board will be up TOMORROW. So sorry it's been so long -- things got a little crazy around here. I hope you like it!