I've also put this up on our Wedding Website, and details about parking and what not will be included in the invitations (if I ever get them sent out...). So if you're a guest at our wedding, plan on coming to Paola a little early to check out the Paola Heartland 7th Annual Car Show! It should be lots of fun! (and could everyone PLEASE keep their fingers crossed that this "live music" they speak of does not interfere with our wedding ceremony!! I will have a panic attack if it does...)Thursday, May 21, 2009
Car Show!
I may or may not have mentioned this yet...but on the day of our wedding there will be an antique car show in the Paola square. How cool is that?! Looking out the windows of Evergreen Events, we will see hundreds of sweet looking cars, and you better believe I will be coaxing as many of the owners as possible to let us take pictures with their sweet rides! Anyway, I finally found some more information on the show, including this flyer:
I've also put this up on our Wedding Website, and details about parking and what not will be included in the invitations (if I ever get them sent out...). So if you're a guest at our wedding, plan on coming to Paola a little early to check out the Paola Heartland 7th Annual Car Show! It should be lots of fun! (and could everyone PLEASE keep their fingers crossed that this "live music" they speak of does not interfere with our wedding ceremony!! I will have a panic attack if it does...)
I've also put this up on our Wedding Website, and details about parking and what not will be included in the invitations (if I ever get them sent out...). So if you're a guest at our wedding, plan on coming to Paola a little early to check out the Paola Heartland 7th Annual Car Show! It should be lots of fun! (and could everyone PLEASE keep their fingers crossed that this "live music" they speak of does not interfere with our wedding ceremony!! I will have a panic attack if it does...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you could also check out, if possible, with the people hosting the annual car show if it's possible that you take a few of your wedding photos around these cars!! it would be a great aesthetic, especially considering you are using such a beautiful classic for your own transportation as well.
ReplyDelete