Holy Cow.
One month to go.
AHHHHHHHH!!
I can't believe that as of today we are officially one month away from our wedding day! The time has gone so fast! It seems like just a week ago I was coming into work showing off my ring, and the next day I was going on all the vendor meetings, trying on dresses, making a million decisions, and then all of a sudden here we are! I'm feeling pretty good, though, nothing major left to do. Other than mentally prepare myself for the biggest day of my life!!! EEK!
My bridal shower is on Saturday, as is Matt's Bachelor party. So I will have lots of pictures to share soon! I am also planning to finish up my DIY projects and our programs this weekend. Hopefully I'll have lots of updates come Monday. And after that it should be smooth sailing!
Just one more month until this happy couple becomes MR. & MRS.!!!!
One month to go.
AHHHHHHHH!!
I can't believe that as of today we are officially one month away from our wedding day! The time has gone so fast! It seems like just a week ago I was coming into work showing off my ring, and the next day I was going on all the vendor meetings, trying on dresses, making a million decisions, and then all of a sudden here we are! I'm feeling pretty good, though, nothing major left to do. Other than mentally prepare myself for the biggest day of my life!!! EEK!
My bridal shower is on Saturday, as is Matt's Bachelor party. So I will have lots of pictures to share soon! I am also planning to finish up my DIY projects and our programs this weekend. Hopefully I'll have lots of updates come Monday. And after that it should be smooth sailing!
Just one more month until this happy couple becomes MR. & MRS.!!!!
P.S. If you got one of those pretty little invitations in the mail, and have yet to send back your RSVP card....Shame on you! Send that puppy back!! :) please.

No comments:
Post a Comment