Just today I ordered some sweet cards which I will have at all of our wedding events (shower, rehearsal, wedding, etc.) telling the guests how they can upload their pictures to our site on flickr. I saw this idea on a couple of other bride's blogs (but I couldn't tell you which ones...I've seen waaaaay tooooo many). Originally I wanted to have disposable cameras for guests to use, but was soon informed how "old school" that idea is. *sigh* It is a good point though, who actually uses film anymore?!
Anyway, I took advantage of VP's free 250 business card deal, and now these bad boys are on their way to me:
front
backPretty nifty huh! I designed them myself (I know, pretty stellar design...) using my wannabe photoshop program.
Now I just have to (A) remember to have them at all our events, (B) ensure that people actually take one home, and (C) pray that people will actually upload their photos. :) If all goes as planned, we should end up with a sweet collection of wedding photos from all different perspectives. I can't wait!!!!
I also plan to upload to this site...I'm going to start with our engagement pictures (as if people haven't seen enough of them already ;) and then as each event occurs I'll add my own pictures in hopes that others will follow (hint hint)

WOW.. how clever!! I love that!! You are just full of great idea's!!! You know I am going to be poparrazzi n' your butts off during the whole week we're home so this will be a great way to share all those beautiful pics.
ReplyDeleteaagh get out of my head! i did the same thing! AND i used vistaprint. they had a huge sale and i was able to get 250 cards for $10 TOTAL.
ReplyDelete