First of all, I have to say- I have the awesomest bridesmaids EVER. No really. These girls are fantastic. Especially when it comes to shopping. :) As I mentioned, we met at DSW yesterday so they could all pick out their shoes. I told them they could choose whichever pair of shoes they like, just as long as they are brown. They all wanted me to go shopping with them, just to be sure I approved of their choices. Fine by me, I'll never turn down a chance to go shoe shopping! Anyway, after we got there and chit chatted for a bit, we started the search. I'm telling you, not 5 minutes later, all the girls are huddled around one pair of shoes, each one of them has it on, and they all look at eachother and agree "this is the one!" I couldn't believe it!! One store, about 10 minutes, and they all come out with the same pair of shoes which was available in all the right sizes, and not too expensive! SWEET! So here is their choice...

Only imagine it in brown. (or if your reeeally curious, click
here to see it on the website in brown :)
Now that all the girls have their shoes picked out, I am feeling even more pressure to find mine. I actually bought a pair from Target yesterday...

I was absolutely in love with these...that is until I got them home and tried them on. Not only are they super-uncomfortable, but they make me a good 3 inches. if not more, taller than Matt. That's not exactly the look I was going for.
But seriously, aren't they fabulous? They're coral! And super cute! And they were only 30 bucks! But the stupid heel is too tall. Bummer. I guess the search shall continue...
P.S. Happy Easter!!(check out some Easter-themed photos on my photography blog...click
here)
ooh i love those shoes for you! i also purchased a pair of platforms only to realize they weren't as comfortable as i really wanted them to be...i'm thinking about going with some ballroom dance shoes because they're soo comfortable.
ReplyDelete