Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Impulse Buy

So these may not end up being "the ones" but I found these shoes on eBay (ok, actually a realie found them for me...) and fell in love. Not to mention they were CHEAP. Like Mama T. cheap. So I caved and bought them. There is a good chance they will be too small (they are a 7.5, I usually wear an 8) or that I won't love them as much in person, but oh well!
As of right now I'm in love, and for the time being THESE are my wedding shoes:

Aren't they FAB?! I may have to add some bling to them, but I guess I should see if they fit first once they come in. :)


In other news, Matt booked us a hotel for the wedding night yesterday, YAY! We'll be staying on the Plaza, at the Sheraton. I know, the Plaza is nowhere near Paola, but we thought it was a good choice for a couple reasons- 1: we want a limo/towncar/something to wisk us away after the reception, and why pay them for an hour if they only had to drive us 5 min to the Best Western? 2: we aren't leaving for the honeymoon until Monday. So now, we can go to lunch and spend some quality hubby and wifey time together at the Plaza on Sunday. 3: I don't have any more reasons, but I'm excited either way! Next on the list is figuring out the transportation that will get us there. :)

1 comment:

  1. WAHOO... I really hope these are the ONES!!! They are great... I hope you love them!!!!....

    ReplyDelete