In case you hadn't guessed it... my big announcement is that WE BOOKED OUR HONEYMOON!! And if you can't tell, I'm a little excited about it... :)
We will be leaving the Monday after our wedding (at 5:30am! Yikes!) and heading to The Royal resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. (click the link to check out their website) We will enjoy 7 days of all inclusive luxury in our ocean view room only a walk from the beach. I couldn't be more excited.

We booked our honeymoon through Shari at Pathfinder Travel & Cruises in Olathe. She is fantastic. We spent a good 2 hours with her yesterday making our final decision, and she helped us to find some great deals and ensured us our vacation will be amazing.
Just have to get our passports now, and then we're good to go. Let the countdown begin: 3 1/2 months until I am sitting on the beach, with my hubby next to me and a big drink in my hand. :D Ahh... paradise...

We will be leaving the Monday after our wedding (at 5:30am! Yikes!) and heading to The Royal resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. (click the link to check out their website) We will enjoy 7 days of all inclusive luxury in our ocean view room only a walk from the beach. I couldn't be more excited.

We booked our honeymoon through Shari at Pathfinder Travel & Cruises in Olathe. She is fantastic. We spent a good 2 hours with her yesterday making our final decision, and she helped us to find some great deals and ensured us our vacation will be amazing.
Just have to get our passports now, and then we're good to go. Let the countdown begin: 3 1/2 months until I am sitting on the beach, with my hubby next to me and a big drink in my hand. :D Ahh... paradise...

I'm SO jealous!!!!... but, SO excited for you guys!!!!!
ReplyDelete