Check out this sweet certificate we got at the end of class:
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
We passed!
Ok, so they didn't really grade us, but still. Jessica and I made it through the 5 week calligraphy class! Last night was our last class. We don't by any means feel like "pros" yet, but I'd have to say we are certainly better than when we started...that's somethin, right?? We still have a month or so of practice time, so hopefully in that time we CAN become pros!!
Check out this sweet certificate we got at the end of class:
As I'm sure you could tell, we got to put our name and date on our certificate ourselves. Not too shabby for a beginner, eh? You better believe this bad boy is hanging on my fridge right now. :) And I can guarantee you that Jessica's is too... we're cool like that.
Check out this sweet certificate we got at the end of class:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

congratulations! this is something i would like to learn, but i'm more interested at the moment in my adobe illustrator. :)
ReplyDelete