Not sure what it is about today, but I'm having a panic attack of sorts about the wedding. I busted out my comprehensive TO DO list (which I created in February, a month by month list of what I should be getting done - only 5 pages long...) and freaked out. I haven't even finished 1/2 of the stuff listed for March! So my lunch break today has been a wedding planning bonanza. I'm sending emails left and right just trying to get something accomplished. I need to kick it into high gear, I reeeeally don't want to be rushing around at the last minute trying to get everything done.
One thing I did accomplish in full today was some online ordering - always fun. :) I ordered the silk petals for the FG baskets (from Petal Garden, only $2.99 for a bag of 100!). This sounds like an easy task, but of course there are like 200 colors to choose from (I think it's actually more like 72. But that's close to 200, right?!). They do offer FREE samples (which is AMAZING) so I had some of those mailed to me and spent a good week or so debating which color to go with. They had one called Coral, but it was pretty much pastel pink. The one I ended up going with is called Mauve...but it matches the flowers I'm putting on the baskets pretty well so I'm content with the decision. :) I also got my votive candle holders ordered. Another trying decision for me - square or round?! I went with square. Consistency. Hopefully they are what I'm imagining when they arrive, the picture online was pretty tiny. Oh, and I ordered them from candles4less.
Now I just have another 10 or so items from March to finish up so I can move on to April...maybe I'll get to it before the month is freaking OVER.
Well, now that I've blogged about my overwhelming to do list, I feel a little better. Off to add to the "Things to do this week" list...
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oh I'm so glad you found your candle holders cause I was not having any luck when I looked!.. & don't panic... it will all fall into place in the end. ;)
ReplyDelete