THE BRIDESMAID DRESSES!!
Holy crap! Almost an entire month early! I was jumping up and down I was so excited. Matt didn't understand. (Men. They just don't get it.) So I immediately started taking them all out, and admiring their amazingness. And then I tried one on. I know, I know, not my dress, I'm not even the one who will be wearing it in the wedding, but what's a girl supposed to do when 6 (yes SIX) dresses are sitting in her living room! Duh! Try one on! So sorry to the bridesmaid who is closest in size to me...your dress has been tried on. Deal with it. :) I put it back on the hanger and in it's plastic just like it was, so you'll never know.
Now for some pictures!!
Aren't they FABULOUS!! I am in love. Even more so than when we picked them out. Good choice girls :D

OH MY GOSH.. they really are GORGEOUS!!! It looks way better on you then the girl who models it in the ad!! Very good choice!! :)
ReplyDelete