So...I've mentioned the message board I frequent, RealBrides, right? Well. One of the girls on there, "BartlesToBe" (who also has a cool wedding planning blog, listed over there on the side under Blogs I Follow), has apparently been doing a good job of paying attention to all of my nonsense posts about my wedding, because on my lunch break today when I checked the boards, she had created THIS for me:
It's an "inspiration board" where you put several different elements together to create a common theme...sort of like an interior designer would do. I would say that the future Mrs. Bartles did a fantastic job! That of course is the dress the bridesmaids will be wearing, along with my lovely coral color and gerber daisies, and she also added a pretty darn cute pair of shoes! The tan suit was what started this whole thing, I was asking for advice on what color suit or tux the groomsmen should wear. From the looks of this bad boy I think tan will be great!!So anyway, just wanted to share this awesome little bit of inspiration. :) As soon as I figure out how she made this, I will certainly be putting together several of my own. THANKS BART!!

well that was a good idea! i love the tan suit!
ReplyDelete