Monday, November 10, 2008

10/30/08: Bridesmaid Dress Shopping

One of my bridesmaids, Jessie, was in town for a few days recently, so I took the opportunity to snatch her up and take her dress shopping! I still haven't been able to gather all of my in-town girls for a shopping trip, but I had to get Jessie trying on dresses while I had the chance.

We went to David's Bridal and Bridal Extraordinaire, and found quite a few cute dresses! My original plan was to put the girls in coral colored dresses, but once I saw one on Jessie I changed my mind. Not that Jessie looked bad in it, but the coral was just WAY too bright - and imagining 6 of them in a row was mind-boggeling. So I decided brown dresses and coral accents would be better. I'm happy with that decision (and I'm pretty sure the bridesmaids are now letting out a sigh of relief...). I'm still hoping to find some HAWT coral shoes they can wear, though! ;)
So here's the dress Jessie picked out...It's the one on the left, the short one.
Darling, isn't it!? It will be in the brown that's shown, but the band will be in coral instead of turquoise. It looks great on her, but I don't have a good picture - you aren't supposed to take pictures while you try dresses on at B.E., so I had to be sneaky about it, and my pictures didn't really turn out. Just trust me, it looks FABULOUS on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment