I decided to have CaraSue Hall, fellow Realie :) do my hair and make-up (and while I was at it, I booked her for the wedding). That was a GREAT decision. She did an awesome job, and I can't wait to see how beautiful she makes me look for the wedding.
After rushing to get CaraSue booked at the last minute, ordering a dress online that came in and was too big, buying some awesome shoes, and basically running around like a chicken with it's head cut off all day, we met with Josh for our shoot. We went to 2 parks nearby our house and then stopped off along the side of the road a couple of times (photographers - they see potential in the most random places...). It was a LOT of fun, and Josh did a great job! We love our pictures!
So here are a few teasers...the same ones Josh teased us with...
This was Josh's favorite of the day. I kind of love it too... :)
Our first "family photo." Aren't we just a happy little family!?
My dog is spoiled, what can I say.

Yes, she is wearing a shirt in this picture.
Rub My Belly for Good Luck
If you know Daisy, you understand. :)
Rub My Belly for Good Luck
If you know Daisy, you understand. :)
Josh Solar, you rock my world. :)
And I will leave you with an image Josh captured perfectly.
This is what I wake up to on a regular basis...

Oh, and if you'd like to see all of the pictures, click here and go to Portrait Photography. Then click on Proofing, and our password is henry.





No comments:
Post a Comment