
On Saturday July 26th, the family and I (and one bridesmaid, Ash) went to the Overland Park Convention Center for the KC Bridal Spectacular (put on by KC Weddings). It was a GREAT time!! That is, if you like being on your feet for several hours and being bombarded with everything wedding related :) It's not a good place for the groom-to-be, unless of course you don't mind hearing complaints all day... But we made a girls day out of it, and it was lots of fun.
I got more information than I could ever use, but that's the whole point, right? I got probably 50 Photographer flyers, 20 honeymoon brochures, and countless other vendor's information. We also got to taste test several cakes (the best part!) and see a fashion show of wedding gowns, bridesmaid dresses, and flower girl dresses (which Mom cried during.......). We stopped by the booth of Natalie M's (bridal shop in Overland Park) and found out they were having a special event soon, so I made an appointment for my first round of dress shopping :)


No comments:
Post a Comment