Friday, November 21, 2008

The dress is MINE!!!!!!

On Wednesday, while sitting on the couch feeling sorry for myself (after having my wisdom teeth surgery on Tuesday), I got the call I've anxiously been awaiting since August 16th. "This is Bridal Extraordinaire calling, we wanted to let you know that your dress has arrived." YAY!!!!! And you better believe I scheduled the very first fitting appointment they had, which was yesterday evening.

I cannot even begin to describe to you how AWESOME it felt to put on MY dress. It is so beautiful, and it's ALL MINE! (by the way, thanks mom ;) I didn't want to take it off. I drug out the picture taking, veil trying on, and oohing and aahing as long as possible. But finally, I had to give it back :( I know it will be in safe hands, but I really kind of wish I could have taken it home (that could have been dangerous, though...I would probably have had to put it on at least once a day...)

Once again, I don't want to risk Matt seeing the pictures on this blog (even though I'm starting to doubt that he'll ever look at it....) so I'll post a slideshow...click here.

I love love love this dress, and now all I need to do is decide on a veil (you'll see in the pictures, I tried on a few veils, but we didn't like any of them) and shoes, and accessories, and I'm sure there's a million more things I haven't thought of yet....


Oh, and just a warning...the in-town bridesmaids and I are going shopping tomorrow afternoon...so be on the lookout for more pictures!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress.. its gorgeous!!! And the medium veil is my favorite, but when I saw the long one I really liked it too!!!!

    ReplyDelete