So here I am. I finally joined the blogging world.
I decided to start this blog so that I could have a journal-like documentation of my adventures (oops I mean OUR adventures) in planning this wedding. It's been such a fun adventure so far, I feel like I need to document everything as it happens...because it seems like there is always SO MUCH happening! I still have the wedding website which has lots of fun stuff on it, but here I can document more things - like fun shopping trips and big decisions made - things that don't always make it to the website (or get deleted and replaced with something new...this happens often, I tend to change my mind a lot...).
The first round of posts are going to be me playing "catch-up" and bringing this bad boy up to date with where the wedding plans are.
So anyway, I'll quit rambling now, and get to it! We'll start with the engagement and work our way to where we are today. Enjoy!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment