We met with 3 different DJs, but we knew after meeting with Craig from Elite Sounds that we were going to book him. He is just the guy we were looking for. He's laid back, not too cheesy, and understands the feel of our wedding. He also has worked with the Solars a lot, so that's an added bonus! We're really looking forward to working with him.
Now for the funny story that goes along with it...
After meeting with all 3 DJs, and deciding on Craig, I went to email him to let him know. Then I thought of a question, and then another one, so I actually sent him 3 emails - or so I thought. The first one went to him, the second went to the DJ we had met that night (and decided not to book...) OOPS. So that DJ basically thought I was emailing to book them, when in fact I wasn't. That was an embarassing situation to explain. Go Brooke. Blonde move of the day.

No comments:
Post a Comment