Whew. I hope the rest of the wedding decisions are not as involved as this one was.
I started with a pile of about 50 photographer's brochures from the Bridal Show and a list of at least 30 recommendations from other brides, and began the process of narrowing them down. Boy was that a process. I went to each photographer's website to look at their work, and decide if they fit my style (and I'll admit I wasn't exactly sure what my style was at the time...). I eventually narrowed that list down to about 20, and then looked up more specific information on each of those to find if they had some of the most important things (i.e. copyrights, 2 photgraphers, etc.). Then I managed to narrow that list down to the 6 that we met with - and might I add that the list was longer than 6, we just happened to find the one we loved before I got through scheduling all of the interviews. :) Matt was a true trooper and went on every interview with me, asked good questions, and gave me his honest opinion.
Well... you're asking... who the heck did you end up booking??
The amazing and wonderful Josh Solar Photo. It's funny, too, because they weren't even on my list until the last minute, after several Realie recommendations. :) Right after we met them, we fell in love. Josh and Jenny are the nicest, most down to earth people, and they take amazing photos. No, seriously. AMAZING photos.
Check out their website: http://www.joshsolarphoto.com/
So we did it. We made the decision (and a great one at that) and booked them! And so far, they have been AWESOME to work with, and I know it will only get better!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment